What’s More Important: The Tool or the Tester?
Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester, NeoLoad, OpenSTA, or JMeter- Just another factor Does the tool or the tester matter more for a good performance test? An aspect we always stress in performance testing is that the tools are circumstantial (at…
How Important is it for Performance Engineers to Understand the Architecture of Systems and the Details of Each Component?
A good performance engineer knows what is “under the hood” Recently, I was involved in a debate about whether it’s necessary for performance testers to understand the architecture of the system in order to become a specialist in performance/ performance testing/…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?