What’s More Important: The Tool or the Tester?
Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester, NeoLoad, OpenSTA, or JMeter- Just another factor Does the tool or the tester matter more for a good performance test? An aspect we always stress in performance testing is that the tools are circumstantial (at…
How Important is it for Performance Engineers to Understand the Architecture of Systems and the Details of Each Component?
A good performance engineer knows what is “under the hood” Recently, I was involved in a debate about whether it’s necessary for performance testers to understand the architecture of the system in order to become a specialist in performance/ performance testing/…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World