How Soon is too Soon to Carry Out Performance Tests?
Many developers do not know when to carry out performance tests for optimum results. It’s very common of them to leave performance testing for the end as an after thought, if they have enough time. In other cases, they ask…
Is The System Actually Running Slow?
When a user says that “the system is slow” we would like to know: Is the system actually running slow or is it a matter of subjective perceptions? Is the chronometer actually “distorted” or does the system in fact prevent…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?