5 Things We Learned from TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2015
A recap of the best of this year’s TechCrunch Disrupt SF As we head into Integrate 2015 and API World, we can’t help but reflect upon all of the amazing things that happened last week at TechCrunch Disrupt aka, the “Startup…
How To Plan Test Case Automation with Development
The goal of this post is to show a possible way you can plan test case automation with development in order to automate tests as soon as possible, without losing sight of manual testing. The functionalities to be automated will…
Performance Testing in Production
Can you run performance tests in production? Imagine that we have to run a test that we’ve already designed with a good load scenario, test cases, test data, all automated and prepared in the load simulation tool that we want…
Introduction to Taurus: An Alternative to JMeter
JMeter struggles? Taurus to the rescue! For those of you who know JMeter (the most popular open source tool for testing performance), your first thought was probably not “What a user-friendly software program! It’s so clear what this script does!” Taurus…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?