JMeter Response Assertions: How to Know What to Validate in an HTTP Response Request
How do we select good assertions? For those of us who work with JMeter and performance tests, we know the importance of adding validations to all HTTP Requests. Validations are not just a way to confirm that the server is…
Valentines for Testers
New article for StickyMinds: “A Valentine for Testers” Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? Inspired by love and software testing, I wrote an original article for StickyMinds called A Valentine for Testers. Summary: Great testers are hard to find, so if you…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?