Migrating from TestLink to JAMA
Guest post by: Juan Techera, QA Manager at Verifone, Uruguay Recently, our test team at Verifone was challenged for the first time with how to move thousands of test cases and results from TestLink to JAMA. There’s a lack of documentation…
[Infographic] Why Should I Become a Performance Tester?
Is becoming a performance tester the right career move for you? What is Performance Testing? Many people want to become a performance tester. First, let’s look at what it means to be one. Upon the go-live of a system, one…
Checklist: 8 Ways to Improve JMeter Scripts
Download our Checklist for Improving JMeter Scripts! As a professional software testing services company, for some time now we have been working to improve JMeter scripts for our clients so as to enable them to run performance tests quickly and…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World