[Ebook] A Complete Introduction to Functional Test Automation
Our guide to everything you need to know before getting started with functional test automation: Introduction to Functional Test Automation It is often said that “Automating chaos just gives faster chaos,” and not only faster, but also (paraphrasing a Daft Punk…
How to Optimize Test Coverage in the Long-Term
Our method for improving test coverage over multiple test cycles We want to test as much code as humanly (or mechanically) possible right? Yes and no. For each test cycle, it’s important to consider multiple strategies for measuring test coverage…
Yoda’s ‘The Way of the Jedi Tester’: A Guide for Agile Testing
Yoda’s Software Testing Principles for Thriving in an Agile Environment Did you know there’s more than just one force? Yes, there’s the one that has to do with the connection of all living beings, but there is also one within…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?