[Infographic] The State of the Software Testing Profession 2015-2016
Summarizing and Reflecting on the 2015-2016 “State of the Software Testing Profession” Report by TechWell Yet another survey report on the state of software testing has been published, this time by TechWell called, “The State of the Software Testing Profession…
The Most Common Mistake in the Bug Life Cycle
Don’t forget this key step when debugging software The bug (or creature on Earth for that matter) with one of the shortest life cycles is the Mayfly, who, after transitioning into the adult stage of its lifespan, typically reproduces and…
4 Reasons to Attend Velocity 2016
Join us at one of the largest conferences about all things performance Only two more weeks until Velocity 2016 in Santa Clara! We are busy getting ready for one of the best conferences for performance professionals taking place on June…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World