Managing Exploratory Testing Project
Discovering a methodology and creating a tool to take advantage of this underutilized testing approach Have you ever heard of the advantages and benefits of exploratory testing but weren’t encouraged enough to implement it? Well, a few months ago, we…
Gatling Tool Review for Performance Tests (Written in Scala)
Looking to try Gatling for load testing? Have you heard of Gatling for performance tests? It’s a relatively new open-source tool (created in 2012, so pretty new), that has recently been gaining popularity (250,000 downloads in four years, 60,000 of…
Creating Testers Through Four Different Education Strategies
This article was first published by Test Huddle on June 14th, 2016. Companies consume talent that universities produce: well-educated, trained, and trainable people. I say trainable because universities teach students how to learn, which is an invaluable skill for working…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?