Processes, Procedures and Methodologies (PPM) = Quality
Guest post by: Felipe Silva Difilippo, QA Leader at Verifone, Uruguay What does experience tell us? Even today there are companies that still remain resistant to use Processes, Procedures and Methodologies (PPM) to perform their jobs. It seems crazy, but…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World