4 Ways You Might Trick Rather Than Treat Your Users
Are your users in for a trick or a treat? Halloween is creeping up on us yet again. It’s a night for scares, candy, tricks, and treats. While that’s good and fun, are you sure you are not inadvertently (or…
How Shutterfly Masters Continuous Performance Testing
How Shutterfly masters continuous performance testing by “adjusting the belt tight” Picture this, you are the owner of an e-commerce website and you want to be sure that its excellent customer experience doesn’t deteriorate over time with the introduction of…
7 Can’t-Miss Sessions on Performance at the CMG imPACt Conference 2016
We’re attending one of the hottest conferences for performance professionals. You should too! Dubbed “the best performance conference ever” by respected performance guru, Alexander Podelko, the annual conference, CMG imPACt 2016, is taking place this November 7th through the 10th in…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?