Not Convinced Yet About “Shift-Left Testing”?
From quality assurance to quality engineering: Why you should use shift-left testing If you work in the software industry, you’ve most likely heard about “shift-left testing” from conferences, blog posts, industry publications, co-workers, etc. With Agile practices (including TDD, BDD,…
Gatling vs JMeter: Our Findings
All things equal, how do these two open source load testing tools measure up? In this post, we share our results from the experiment conducted by Abstracta’s own, Santiago Peraza and Pablo Barceló, in which the objective was to make…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World