White Paper: 10 Mistakes Companies Make When Outsourcing Software Testing
Outsourcing Software Testing Do’s and Don’ts With software testing accounting for 35% of IT budgets in 2015 (according to the World Quality report 2015-2016), it’s clear that managers are…
Top 10 Testing Tools We’re Most Grateful For This Thanksgiving [Infographic]
Top 10 testing tools we love After testing millions of lines of code this year, obsessing over quality, we at Abstracta are looking forward to testing something a…
How to Optimize E-Commerce Website Performance For Black Friday
Black Friday: What’s your Last Minute Game Plan? Time to optimize e-commerce website performance It’s almost that wonderful time of year again, the SuperBowl of shopping, Black Friday,…
What’s More Important: The Performance Testing Tool or the Tester?
What should we be more cautious about choosing: the tool we use or the person to run performance tests? Does the tool or the tester matter more for…
Free tools to process logs for performance analysis
An overview of free tools to process logs for performance that we created for Apache, IIS, and other web servers Our tools, Replace All and Access Log Analyzer are open…
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- How to Choose the Best Automation Testing Tool for Your Project in 5 Simple Steps
- 4 Reasons Why Agile Testing Is Key to Developing High-Quality Software Products
- Outsourcing Software Testing: What to Do and What to Avoid When Looking for a Testing Partnership
- Our Strength Lies in our Diversity
- Abstracta is recognized with the award “Talent has no Gender” for its work towards gender equality.