Abstracta Ranked as a Top QA & Software Testing Company on TechReviewer
According to CompTIA, there are more than 525,000 software and IT services companies in the United States (approximately 40,500 tech startups were established in 2018 alone). It was fantastic news then, when we learned that Abstracta has been ranked as a top provider in our particular area of IT services, software testing, by a technology analytics firm.
The market analytics hub, TechReviewer, placed Abstracta at number four on its list of leading providers of software testing services in 2020.
This is our first mention by TechReviewer and we will do our very best to stay on their radar in in the future. As for the factors determining the ranking, TechReviewer highlights having in-depth expertise and delivering services based on proven methodologies.
For 12 years, Abstracta has provided software testing services to startups to Fortune 500 companies across the healthcare, financial, technology, and e-commerce industries globally.
By continuously researching new technologies, contributing to the open source community, and seeking continuous improvement, we’ve been able to deliver high quality services and co-create winning technologies with our clients and partners.
We are thankful to the TechReviewer team for recognizing us as a leading software testing company. We also must thank our fantastic clients whose support has helped us to be mentioned in the list.
Recommended for You
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- GoodFirms: Abstracta CEO Steers the Company Towards Its Vision to Co-Create World-Class Solutions, Improving People’s Quality of Life
- An End-to-End Guide of Load Testing
- Quality Sense Podcast: Ash Coleman – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Work
- Quality Sense Podcast: Simon Prior – #MakeATester
- Techy for the Day 2021: How to Better Prepare for a Possible Future as a Software Tester?