Key Resources to Make Sure Your Website is Accessible
In the US, 1 in 5 people are diagnosed with a disability. Does your website accommodate their needs? A subject of rising importance in the digital world these…
New Software Testing Courses for People with Disabilities
We’re involved in an exciting new project that inspires us every day, and we hope it will make a lasting difference Currently, in my home country, Uruguay, 16%…
How to Easily Do Accessibility Testing in Continuous Integration
How to add accessibility tests to your CI pipeline using the open source tool, Pa11y If you are unfamiliar with continuous integration (CI), it’s a practice wherein each…
[Infographic] What is Mobile Accessibility and Why is it Important?
Designing Mobile Apps with Accessibility in Mind We live in a world where mobile technology is already an invaluable part of our lives. We are able to turn…
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- Outsourcing Software Testing: What to Do and What to Avoid When Looking for a Testing Partnership
- Our Strength Lies in our Diversity
- Abstracta is recognized with the award “Talent has no Gender” for its work towards gender equality.
- GoodFirms: Abstracta CEO Steers the Company Towards Its Vision to Co-Create World-Class Solutions, Improving People’s Quality of Life
- An End-to-End Guide of Load Testing