Nicole van der Hoeven
Nicole van der Hoeven has been a performance testing consultant for over a decade, helping companies all over the world prepare applications and teams to withstand both expected load and the irrationality of viral traffic. She's Filipino, Australian, and Dutch, and currently lives in the Netherlands. She firmly believes that if you're not a noob at something, you're just not learning enough. Nicole is currently a Developer Advocate at k6.io.
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- What are the Responsibilities of a Software Tester?
- Quality Sense Podcast: Nicola Lindgren – Implicit requirements
- Software Tester, Among the Jobs in The Future of Work
- Mabl Review: First Steps With The Low-Code Test Automation Solution
- When Do You Need to Partner with a Software Testing Services Company?