Gatling vs JMeter: Our Findings
All things equal, how do these two open source load testing tools measure up? In this post, we share our results from the experiment conducted by Abstracta’s own, Santiago Peraza and Pablo Barceló, in which the objective was to make…
Gatling Tool Review for Performance Tests (Written in Scala)
Looking to try Gatling for load testing? Have you heard of Gatling for performance tests? It’s a relatively new open-source tool (created in 2012, so pretty new), that has recently been gaining popularity (250,000 downloads in four years, 60,000 of…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World