What’s More Important: The Performance Testing Tool or the Tester?
What should we be more cautious about choosing: the tool we use or the person to run performance tests? Does the tool or the tester matter more for…
How Important is it for Performance Engineers to Understand the System Architecture?
Good performance engineers need to know what’s “under the hood” Recently, I was involved in a debate about whether it’s necessary for performance testers to understand the architecture of…
Abstracta to Attend the RSA Conference 2015 in San Francisco
We will be attending the RSA Conference 2015 next week! The RSA Conference is the industry’s largest global information security event. This year, they are offering 23 tracks…
Free tools to process logs for performance analysis
An overview of free tools to process logs for performance that we created for Apache, IIS, and other web servers Our tools, Replace All and Access Log Analyzer are open…
Transitioning to CI/CD? This white paper is for you:
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- Why Software Testing is Necessary for Delivering Superior Customer Experiences
- 3 Essentials for Releasing Software at Speed Without Losing Quality
- TEST Magazine Names Abstracta a Top Software Testing Provider in 2019
- Increase Efficiency and Productivity with Mobile App Test Automation
- How to Quickly Set Up Test Automation in CI/CD