How to Execute a Performance Test With Fewer Problems
Executing performance tests more effectively and efficiently A thought by Scott Barber with which I fully agree reflects part of what I want to discuss here: “Only performance testing…
How Soon is Too Soon to Carry Out Performance Tests?
Many developers do not know when to carry out performance tests for optimum results. It’s very common of them to leave performance testing for the end as an…
What’s More Important: The Performance Testing Tool or the Tester?
What should we be more cautious about choosing: the tool we use or the person to run performance tests? Does the tool or the tester matter more for…
How Important is it for Performance Engineers to Understand the System Architecture?
Good performance engineers need to know what’s “under the hood” Recently, I was involved in a debate about whether it’s necessary for performance testers to understand the architecture of…
Abstracta to Attend the RSA Conference 2015 in San Francisco
We will be attending the RSA Conference 2015 next week! The RSA Conference is the industry’s largest global information security event. This year, they are offering 23 tracks…
Free tools to process logs for performance analysis
An overview of free tools to process logs for performance that we created for Apache, IIS, and other web servers Our tools, Replace All and Access Log Analyzer are open…
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- How to Choose the Best Automation Testing Tool for Your Project in 5 Simple Steps
- 4 Reasons Why Agile Testing Is Key to Developing High-Quality Software Products
- Outsourcing Software Testing: What to Do and What to Avoid When Looking for a Testing Partnership
- Our Strength Lies in our Diversity
- Abstracta is recognized with the award “Talent has no Gender” for its work towards gender equality.