Checklist: 8 Ways to Improve JMeter Scripts
Download our Checklist for Improving JMeter Scripts!
As a professional software testing services company, for some time now we have been working to improve JMeter scripts for our clients so as to enable them to run performance tests quickly and easily with the help of BlazeMeter (with whom we have officially partnered).
We know that these scripts we build are often used by teams that do not necessarily have training in JMeter but still want to be able to make changes to them and understand what they do. For this, we’ve been working on building scripts that are intuitive for anyone who is not an expert in JMeter and can without difficulty, read, understand, modify, and run them in BlazeMeter.
From our past experiences, we have built an eight-point checklist with ways to improve JMeter scripts that we review before delivering a script to a client.
Side note: We are now offering a Performance Testing Course for JMeter and BlazeMeter. Get certified today!
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Webinar Summary: How to Use Automation to Increase Test Coverage
- 3 Challenges to Effective Performance Testing in Continuous Integration
- When Do You Need to Hire a Software Tester?
- How to Easily Do Accessibility Testing in Continuous Integration
- At Abstracta, We Are No Longer Three Partners, Welcome Sofía Palamarchuk!