[Ebook] A Complete Introduction to Functional Test Automation
Everything you need to know before getting started with functional test automation
Introduction to Functional Test Automation
It is often said that “Automating chaos just gives faster chaos,” and not only faster, but also (paraphrasing a Daft Punk song) harder, faster, stronger… chaos. Yet, seemingly everyone is moving into an agile, DevOps or continuous delivery/continuous integration environment. Automating tests is increasingly necessary to be successful in said environments. This ebook focuses on the automation of functional tests in general, showcasing the benefits it brings in the most objective way possible. It goes without saying that if you automate without sound judgment, you will not reap any benefits from it. What you are about to read is not a user manual for a tool. Neither is this ebook intended to convince anyone that automation is like a magic wand that will make all of our tests better. As our friend, Jim Hazen says, “It’s automation, not auto-magic!” The goal of this ebook is to provide you with a thorough introduction to functional test automation so that you can determine if it’s right for you and if so, how to go about it in the best possible way.
Fill out this form to receive the ebook:
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- Outsourcing Software Testing: What to Do and What to Avoid When Looking for a Testing Partnership
- Our Strength Lies in our Diversity
- Abstracta is recognized with the award “Talent has no Gender” for its work towards gender equality.
- GoodFirms: Abstracta CEO Steers the Company Towards Its Vision to Co-Create World-Class Solutions, Improving People’s Quality of Life
- An End-to-End Guide of Load Testing