Not Convinced Yet About “Shift-Left Testing”?
From quality assurance to quality engineering: Why you should use shift-left testing If you work in the software industry, you’ve most likely heard about “shift-left testing” from conferences, blog posts, industry publications, co-workers, etc. With Agile practices (including TDD, BDD,…
[Infographic] The State of the Software Testing Profession 2015-2016
Summarizing and Reflecting on the 2015-2016 “State of the Software Testing Profession” Report by TechWell Yet another survey report on the state of software testing has been published, this time by TechWell called, “The State of the Software Testing Profession…
Learn how Shutterfly uses continuous performance testing for winning user experiences
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
- [Infographic] What You Should Know from the State of Software Testing Report 2017
- Michael Bolton to Speak at TestingUY, Latin America’s Largest Testing Conference
- Uruguay: The Best Hub for Software QA Engineers in Latin America?
- How to Make a Performance Test Plan
- When is the Best Time to Start Performance Testing?