Not Convinced Yet About “Shift-Left Testing”?
From quality assurance to quality engineering: Why you should use shift-left testing If you work in the software industry, you’ve most likely heard about “shift-left testing” from conferences, blog posts, industry publications, co-workers, etc. With Agile practices (including TDD, BDD,…
[Infographic] The State of the Software Testing Profession 2015-2016
Summarizing and Reflecting on the 2015-2016 “State of the Software Testing Profession” Report by TechWell Yet another survey report on the state of software testing has been published, this time by TechWell called, “The State of the Software Testing Profession…
Don’t get started with test automation without reading this eBook!
Learn How Shutterfly Employs Continuous Performance Testing To Deliver Winning Customer Experiences Build After Build
- Apache Groovy vs BeanShell: How to Make the Right Decision?
- Don’t Try to Tell Me You Can Automate the Testing!
- TestingUY 2017 with Michael Bolton, a Week of Pure Testing
- 5 Most Anticipated Sessions at the O’Reilly Velocity Conference 2017
- Alerts in New Relic Synthetics: Check Website Health From Different Parts of the World