Techy for the Day 2021: How to Better Prepare for a Possible Future as a Software Tester?
Making more women aware of the possibilities in the testing world matters Techy for the Day is an initiative to bring girls and young people closer to the…
Taking Action to Promote Gender Equality – Our Journey
This International Women’s Day, our Chief People Officer, Vera Babat, shares important work we’re doing to create a fair and safe workplace Since 2019, our People Care team…
Abstracta’s Manifesto – Documenting What We Live Every Day
A deeper look: Who is Abstracta, what do we believe, and why are we here? We’re proud to say that 2019 is already off to a strong start….
When We Care Less About Our People, Our People Become Careless
Our Chief People Officer, Vera Babat, explains what it means to consider employee happiness and the role of “People Care” I must confess that the role, “People Care,”…
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- Quality Sense Podcast: Ash Coleman – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Work
- Quality Sense Podcast: Simon Prior – #MakeATester
- Techy for the Day 2021: How to Better Prepare for a Possible Future as a Software Tester?
- The CTO’s Guide to Outsourcing Software Testing
- Quality Sense Podcast: Ashley Hunsberger – Leading Agile Transformation at Blackboard