Abstracta to Attend the RSA Conference 2015 in San Francisco
We will be attending the RSA Conference 2015 next week!
The RSA Conference is the industry’s largest global information security event. This year, they are offering 23 tracks and over 500 speakers from across the industry. There will be over 300 sessions led by some of the industry’s top experts, demos of the latest technology and an Innovation Sandbox. The Sandbox is the place to see promising young companies who are developing the next generation of cyber security solutions.
We are attending because we want to join the world’s best and brightest in the field, learn about IT security’s most important issues through first-hand interactions with peers, and emerging and established companies.
Abstracta is a world leader in quality assurance and testing focused on improving the security and performance of software applications. With offices in Silicon Valley, Abstracta has over 10 years of expertise working not only with leading-edge proprietary and open source testing tools but developing specialized tools for financial, retail and technology companies such as BBVA financial group, GeneXus software and Barnes and Noble.
We help our clients prevent attacks and control internal security through penetration testing and ethical hacking. Some of the activities we do are:
- Risk analysis from the business perspective
- Security requirements definition
- Application threat modeling
- Architecture review
- Code reviews and inspections
- Environment hardening
- Penetration tests
We use OWASP tools, methodologies and guidelines. For more information on OWASP, click here.
Recommended for You
Read the Ultimate Guide to Continuous Testing
- Abstracta is recognized with the award “Talent has no Gender” for its work towards gender equality.
- GoodFirms: Abstracta CEO Steers the Company Towards Its Vision to Co-Create World-Class Solutions, Improving People’s Quality of Life
- An End-to-End Guide of Load Testing
- Quality Sense Podcast: Ash Coleman – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Work
- Quality Sense Podcast: Simon Prior – #MakeATester